[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Range on OBC

I was following the thread on the OBC range malfunction a little while
ago, but, checking my saved mesages, I can't find the outcome.  Does
anyone know why the range might mess up when everything else seems to
work well? It started after I changed my lightbulbs in the computer
and A/C controls- did I knock something loose or just a coincidence?
This is on an E30 325, if it matters.

Also, while I'm here, to answer the question about Virginia area
clubs, Tidewater has its own chapter of the BMWCCA, but I also like to
follow the very active National Capital Chapter.

Thanks (once again)

Alec Marshall
86 325es
95 318ti