[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc> VDO Gauges - gauge consoles

Finished installing 3-gauge console from BMP on 1990 325iC. Really like the
quality, fitment and look of console, however you might want to consider
different gauges. I didnt want amp meter or volt meter and went to local
speed shop - guy gave me VDO catelog - lot of different styles of gauges - I
went with vision series - got oil temp and oil pressure from BMP, but got
Transmission Temp gauge (up to 400 deg) and sender from local vendor for same
price as BMP - you can also get water temp, transmission pressure, vacume,
boost etc etc. just about everything you could possible want. If mail order
vendors dont have exactly what you want - try a local speed shop. There was
no discount for buying gauges and console for the E30 like there is with the
E36, at least they didnt offer one! So unless you get a big discount on the
console you may be able to get a better variety of  the same type of gauges
at the same price locally.

Happy Motoring
Hoods Up