[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #231

Larry Seiden wrote:

> Cheng Teik Tan <cttan@domain.elided>
> is offering his 95 M3 For Sale (Cheap!!!)
>
> >10/95 M3 (Dakar Yellow) for sale.
> >Purchased brand new in Feb 96.
> >Only 9,000 carefully driven miles on it as it is my weekend car.
> >Dinan Chip and Air-box installed at Dinan.
> >260bhp
> >Never seen rain.  Always garaged.
> >Urgent sale as I will be returning to Singapore.
> >Must sell.  $35k or best offer.
>
> let's see--9,000 miles, 7 months, only driven on weekends.  That's about 1200
> per weekend.  Do you work for Dominos or do you just have that need to get up
> and GO!
>
> Larry Seiden
> Thinking how a second M3 would look in my garage

I think Larry was mistaken with the figures, 9,000 miles over 7 months,
gives you 320 miles per weekend, NOT 1200 miles.  If you're woundering,
I drive from San Francisco to L.A. every other weekend, and that's where
most of the miles come from.

Once again, I need to sell the car.  Any reasonable offer will be taken.

Cheng Tan
(510) 655-4495