[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:need an M3

I am trying to locate a 96 M3, black or silver, preferrably.  I have
gotten quotes that range from 2500-3000 over invoice, which seems a bit
much too me.  I think that since I am willing to walk in with cash in
hand, I should be able to get a car for 1500-2000 over invoice, is this
realistic or a pipe dream?  Should I settle on a demo low mile used car,
96 model also?  I havent purchased a BMW before, but have purchased
about 10 previous new american and japanese autos, including some
limited production units and have always been able to haggle the price
more effectively when I wasnt depending on financing the car.  I have
heard that you should try for 8-12% off the MSRP, which would put the
car more in the range that I am trying to get to.  Thanks for any help
you can offer.

Lowell

95 supercharged Z28--going bye bye, I need a back seat.
96 celica GT--replaced the 96 4 runner, hence the need for a back seat.