[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> M3 Rear Air Diffuser - How remove fasteners?

Has anyone ever removed the air diffuser on the rear apron of an M3?  I
need to replace mine, but cannot figure out how to remove the four
fasteners which attach the diffuser to the apron (bumper, if you prefer).
I seems these fasteners could be pried off from the bottom with a
screwdriver, but I don't want to risk breaking them if that's not the
proper way to remove them.  So, I thought I'd ask my fellow digesters for a
solution.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Gerard