[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Art Car Wallpaper - Windows 95

Found some very attractive "wallpaper" for Windows 95.  Go to the following
address:

http://www.bmw.com/compass/htdocs/BMWe/kompass/HOMENE.shtml

(This is the "BMW Compass" page.)

Steps  (Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 3)
- --------
1. Scroll down to the BMW Art Collection.
2. Click the "14 Works".
3. Choose one of the Art Cars and download the LARGER picture.
    (I personally like the BMW 3.0CSL ( .jpg 55k) Art Car.)
4. When the picture fills your screen, click anywhere on the picture with
your left            mouse button.
5. Now click your right mouse button and choose "Set as Wallpaper".  This
will         make the Art Car fill up your computer screen and be your
"wallpaper".

 (This may work in Netscape - I have not tried it.)