[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E21 320i> For sale: '77 320i

Yo,

I've found a nice pastelblau '76 2002 in town.  It has a Stage II
motor (Norris 301 regrind, 9.5:1, ported/polished head, header, Weber
DGV on ported intake.) Mallory ignition, Ansa sport exhaust, leather
sport front seats, yadiyadiyadi.  I know the car from 3 owners back. He
put me through college, what with me installing that motor, tranny,
driveshaft, and muffler.  :)  Now I'm getting the car "back."  Cool.

I have the pleasure of selling my '77 320i now.  It is pastelblau/blue
vinyl.  Seats need restuffing, paint needs, well, paint.  Very little
structural rust.  Heater valve stuck on.  Recently installed used
motor, blows some oil smoke on overrun.  Converted to 5-speed overdrive
by previous owner.  AC does not work.  Interior is very clean, few rips
and cracks.

Details:
    New OE exhaust resonator and muffler.
    New hoses, recored radiator, fan belt,
    New '02 water pump,
    Sony tape deck, speakers,

New parts extras:
    6x13 BBS alloys, VGC.
    Heater valve
    Tube header (cracked #3 runner at flange, a la Stahl)
    H&B springs (1" lower) and Boge TS front, Bilstein rear shocks.

I'm asking $1200 for this car, my present daily driver in Columbia, SC.
Reason for selling: wouldn't you, with the '02 incoming?

Thi VanAusdal
'77 320i (buy me!)
'76 2002 (pffft! I just got it...)
'87 325i (fix me!)
'87 325is ("boy, get out of my car!" -dad)