[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Changing the spring

I've had the front struts on PeeKay off more times than I care to
mention, and it's a pain no matter what. I can't imagine a shop doing
the fronts for less than 2 hrs labor. However if you only do it twice a
year it's not too bad. My advice is to learn to do it yourself. Just
make sure you use loctite liberally, since the self locking nuts don't
after they've been used once...