[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Racing Dynamics RGR wheels SOLD -- Toyo F1S tires available

I want to thank all the people who have expressed interest in the Racing
Dynamics 17x8 RGR wheels & Dunlop SP Sport 8000 tires I had for sale.  They
will most likely be sold by this weekend.  However, if you are still
interested, I will continue to accept back up offers.  In the meantime I
have the following for sale:

Four (4) Toyo F1S 235/45ZR-17 tires with less than 30-40% tread remaining
(avg).  These sticky tires would make a nice set for the track.  Asking
price is $195 (or best offer) for the set + shipping (if applicable).  I
would prefer to sell them to someone in the San Francisco Bay Area in order
to avoid the hassle of shipping them.  I live in Sunnyvale, CA.
Victor
408/736-1288 home tel
408/241-0195 office tel
victor@domain.elided