[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

South African digesters

Hi Gang. Just another attempt to round up some of the south African BMW
digesters. Since my first plea about 3 months ago, I have only one name.
Either you guys have all had your BMW's hijacked, or it is of no interest to
attempt to contact other SA digesters.

I have just joined the BMW Club of SA, and if I have anything remotely
interesting to share, I can make it available to interested parties. I
should however chat to Nick Hill about the ins and outs of posting club
data, and what might be of interest.
Regards
DARREN
DARREN HILDER
RATT-Pac International
5th Floor                                            Tel (27 11) 836 4181
11 Diagonal Street                                   Fax (27 11) 836 0369
Johannesburg                                         E-mail : darren@domain.elided
2000                            \|/
South Africa                    @ @