[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

springs for E30 M3

I'd like to lower my car about 3/4" to 1" and I have the choice of H&Rs or
Eibachs. I plan on using them with Bilstein sports. Does anyone out there
have a preference? After I install them I'll see if I feel like dealing
with sway bars or not. I'd like to know how much lower it made your car if
you've tried them. Better yet, have any of you tried both sets on one car?
I'm sure both sets are probably high quality but a friend of mine once
installed a set of Eibachs in his MR2 and it seemed like the car was higher
after he installed the springs! I'd hate to see that on my car. I'm also
wondering what effect the pressurized shocks will have on the ride height.

Russell Shigeta
CDB Graduate Group
ez046453@domain.elided

Dept Biological Chemistry