[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Advice on car cover and dashmat for 6 series needed

	I need a car cover and dash mat for my newly acquired L6. Anyone with
knowledge of a cover that fits really well on the US bumpered 6 series
please reply. If someone has found a bargain priced cover that works as
well as the typical high end/high dollars versions, please share that info
with the digest.
	I also seek similar info on dash covers that would work well for an L6.
All of the leather covering in my 60k car is immaculate (stitching
included). I only hope that I can keep it so.

Thanks in advance

Ron
wheels@domain.elided

533i Really Need To Sell NOW (in Utah)