[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> misc

From:	NAME: Thomas L Pappenhagen
	FUNC: CR&D
	TEL: (609) 540-3613                   <PAPPENTL AT A1 AT JLCL01>
To:	"BMW-DIGEST@domain.elided"@ESDS01@MRGATE

1) i have spare '74tii springs and swaybars and wondered if
they're any bigger/stiffer than the stock pieces on my '75.

2) i took the '75 tii conversion (and phil, it will always be a
conversion, never a tii) into the dmv (delaware) today for its
new plates.  after it passed emissions, they failed the car for
not having a catalytic converter.  huh?!?!?  after talking with
several people and finally getting someone to check their master
book, we all confirmed that '02s didn't have converters.  luckily
they didn't realize that it should not have been fuel injected
and that it should have had an air pump... :>)

3) i've ordered from bekkers to support my euro seven habit for
several years with no problems.

...tom

pappentl@domain.elided