[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> re: badges?

Hans Edward Posey asked about
>I have seen some models out there without badges, numbers, etc., and I
>can't seem to find any holes indicating that they have been torn
>out--

badges are glued (?) on to your bimmer.. some patience and some dental
floss will remove them.

Some BMW's came without badges ( '80's 320iS ) and I think in Europe
you can specify to badge or not to badge.

Lots of people would rather you did not know they had a (for instance)
318i and thought instead they had a 325i.. some people would rather
the opposite. Some people just want you to wonder :)

chris pawlowicz
'89 325i