[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ISO 635 engine

Hello all,

I'm posting a message for a net-impaired friend of mine. He is
looking for 3.5 liter engine to be placed in his 82 euro 635.
He's looking for a stock motor and has a budget of about $1,000,
I know, I wish he had more also. If anyone has a reasonably low
mileage engine with a price tag close to his budget, would you
please email the 'particulars' to me. I will forward all info
to him, he's looking to make a purchase as soon as possible.
Thanx for any help.

Rich
National Capital Chapter

Many E21 320i parts for sale, 4 speed trans and driveshaft from
02 for sale & a rust-free 77 530i body for sale. 530i includes
rebuildable engine and full 'good' interior.(Being sold by another
net-impaired friend) Will get you in contact if interested.

BTW, I'm still working on my 2002 web site in my very limited
spare time. Hope to have it complete soon.