[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E12> M535i For Sale

Greetings fellow digestians!  I'm tired of dealing with tire kickers, and my
'81 M535i is still for sale.  It's in pretty nice shape, mostly original
except for the wheels (MSW Type 21) and driver's seat (Flo-Fit, leather
matches the interior).  It's anthracite with tan leather, 218-hp 3.5-liter
6, close-ratio 5-speed tranny with 1000 miles on rebuild, limited slip,
Motorsport front and rear spoilers, Korman short-shift kit, other new parts,
etc.  I also have the EPA and DOT paperwork which allows a "safety-only"
inspection, no emissions to check here in North Carolina.

The car has about 113,000 miles on it, and has been in North Carolina ever
since it was imported in '87.  The only big flaw is the paint on the leading
edge of the roof and on the RF door.  I'm tired of seeing the car stationary
in my garage, so I'm reducing the price to $6000.  Email me if you want
further info.

Marc Schatell
Winston-Salem, NC
marcs@domain.elided