[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Computer

Jeff,
        Congrats on your 325.  I just got mine in April, and I love it.  I'll
never go back.  In fact I have two BMWs now (just aquired a '74 2002).

h/dat and min/dat are used to set the time and date.

Hold down the "TIME" button until the dot in the middle flashes, then
use the h/dat button to change the hours, and then the min/dat to change the
minutes.

Do the same w/ the date button instead of the time button to set the date.

Memo is really stupid, it just lights a little "M" on the display to
remind you of something.  I kind if wish that the "M" made my car info
an M3 :)

J.
'89 325i
'74 2002 (FREE!)