[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I am finally back!

     Many of the ol' timers remember me lurking on the list and as the
     maintainer of the Who's Who list. I finally got access and I am back!
     I'd like to  resume the Who's Who maintenance if nobody picked it up
     while I was gone.... ?

     The San Diego Chapter web pages will be updated over the following
     week, so stay tuned.

     Secondly, I am in need of a room for Saturday night at the 2002Fest
     West this coming weekend... anybody staying at the Embassy Suites want
     to share expenses?

     It's good to be back.
     Cheers, Brian Foster
     brian_foster@domain.elided
     editor, Fahren Affairs : newsletter of the BMW CCA San Diego Chapter
     http://www.geocities.com/1855 : Personal & San Diego Chapter BMW CCA
     '85 528e                   -- boring commuter w/wacky gauges
     '74 2002tii                -- ready to present for sale
     '54 Isetta B/W Conv        -- the latest addition.
     '54 Land Rover 107" & 86"  -- for sale "projects"