[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW M5 1988 FOR SALE

I thought a buyer was cinched on the car, but the situation changed on
the buyer's end. So I'll post again.

I have a beautiful, all records, no accidents E28 M5. It has 87k miles on
it, beautiful paint and unbelievable engine compartment. It has been
covered or garaged most of it's life. The car has been seen by a variety
of BMW mailing list people who can provide second opinions if you are not
local.

Other features include Dinan GenIV chip, lightweight aluminum stress bar,
extensive stereo with Blaupunkt CD head unit, Proton EQ, Soundstream and
Alpine amps, and Sonly plates. The car is also wired for subs. No visible
modifications have been made to the car for the stereo system.
Furthermore, the car comes with a new Evolution 4 cover and ///M floor mats.

The car goes for sale in local papers next week. Given the hard time I
had finding an E28 M5 in this condition, I doubt it will be around long...

Please contact me if you would like more details. The car is in the
Washington D.C. area.

Filippo Morelli
bilge@domain.elided
H:703-406-9314