[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc> $ to install ERT SC

Scott/List-

Regardigng scott's recent estimates of the costs of supercharging vs. other
mods: Scott had estimated the cost to install the ERT SC at $1,200, per
Dinan's estimate.  The folks at ERT told me they'd do it (via the shop next
door in which they have an interest) for $500.  FWIW.

I tend to agree with Scott's final assesment: if you want a substantial HP
increase, you're better off going all the way, at once, w/  a blower, rather
than adding many small (but surprisingly expensive) upgrades incrementally.
The reliability question is one I'm also interested in, but now that we've got
several list-member with blown E36 M3s, I figure all we have to do is wait and
watch them (thanks, guys).

Simon Kennedy
'95 M3