[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Replacement wheels for TRX

Jonathon wrote:
>I am interested in locating some standard size alloy wheels to eventually
>replace the original TRX wheels on my '87 535iS. Can anybody tell me what years
>and model BMWs are a correct fit for the E28 in 15" or 16" sizes.  What tire
>sizes are okay to use in 15" and 16" configurations with NO tire rub?

I have just ordered some rims for my '85 635CSi from 1-800-USED RIM (that's
their number and their name).  They have cross referenced all their
take-off rims to the other makes and models that they fit.  I can't vouch
for their accuracy since I haven't received the ones that I've ordered yet
but their information (that they faxed me) looks realistic.  I seem to
remember that the '87 535iS rim spec was the same as mine - 20mm offset.

Larry