[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

White/Clear Light Covers

Hi all,

While my general preference is to keep my new 96 M3 Lux totally stock, I'm finding it difficult to deny my feelings that the white light covers would look better than the US orange ones.

My understanding is that to keep it legal, you must install orange bulbs.  All the pictures I've seen of 3-series with white lights have been Euro cars.  Therefore, my question is this:  How do the white covers look with orange bulbs underneath?  Is the effect of the look lessened?  Does it look cheesy?

Any advice (or pictures) would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
TM

'96 M3 Luxury - Techno Violet/Magma loaded but wingless