[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Your car search

Steve:

You should cruise by Cove Motoring in Costa Mesa / Newport Beach.  They
have lots of nice, well-maintained BMW's on their lot.  Some months back
they had an 88 M5, 72k, with records for about 14.9  I don't have their
number, but it's available via 411.

Also, the club meetings are a good source for cars.  Our ACA meeting is
next Wed  (09/11) at Me and Ed's Pizza; Paramount north of Carson, in Long
Beach.  It starts around 7:45 or so, and lots of fun.  Stop by and say hi.

Best,

Jeffrey
BMW ACA - Los Angeles  (email me if you want to join!)
BMW CCA - San Diego
86 325es      88 325

Need a WebPage but don't want to spend big $$ on it?  I might be able to
help...