[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:Sales Tax

I would just like to say that since 35-40% of my monthly earnings
already goes to building roads and sending my children to school, I
am more than happy not to pay a sales tax on merchandise I purchase
through mail order companies.  Also, since I live in Texas, and have
no state income tax, I will not be paying any sales tax.  It just
pisses me off when people start sharing their opinions about how "we"
should just suck it up and pay our fair share of taxes, BULL!
I pay more than enough taxes for a number of 4 person families to live
on.  You just go ahead and pay your sales tax, John.  I hope you
get a warm fuzzy when you fill out your income tax form.
By the way, I have purchased many mail order car parts without any
bad luck.

Lowell Phipps, M.D.

No BMW yet, but a M3 will be coming within the month.