[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc/rantings>Speeding Tickets

Please ladies and gentlemen, for heaven's sake lets show a little tolerance
for our brother and sister bimmeroids. Speeding tickets are a way of life in
this country and a source of local and state (and on really bad days, federal)
revenue.  We all hate them; we all get them, we can't do anything about them.
(Well, we COULD slow down... naaaah!)

Cops have opinions just as we do.  You may not agree, but you do have to
respect their right to express them.  Please let us hear from them and let's
give them the right to speak as well.  We might learn something and we might
discover some common ground.

Thanks,  and flame me if you wish.

Bob Duckworth