[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> The Digest doesn't need this

     This is for our friend "carnone".  While you are welcome to your
opinion of law enforcement officials, I certainly do not appreciate your
inappropriate posts, nor do I agree with your characterization of Jeff.  To
categorically judge him based on your experience with others is unfair and
wrong.  If you have that big a problem with what he wrote, e-mail him
privately - don't try to air your feelings in this forum.  I did not sign on
to read your opinion on traffic laws and cops;  I've subscribed solely to
talk about BMWs.  I want to hear your opinion on E30's, but I do not want
you trashing other members of this list because of what they do for living.
 Grow up and get over it.  No one on this Digest should accept personal
attacks between members without comment.  I for one am speaking out.

John Temple
'71 2002 "Rusty Jones"
Fairfax, VA