[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 6 speed SMG

                       Subject:                               Time:8:44 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          M3 6 speed SMG                         Date:9/4/96

   For all of you interested in the M3, M3 Evo, read the August issue of BMW
CAR.  They had articles covering both the track, as well as daily driving
experiences.
   And if you have been following digest threads from our French friends on
the 6 speed Squential Manual transmission, check out the October issue of the
European Car.  In this issue they had several excellent articles covering the
U.S. M3, European M3 Evo, BMW M division, and the SMG (Squential Manual
Gearbox?).  The SMG reportedly will be a $4500 option.  I have to swallow hard
after reading them....:-)
   While you are at it, you definitely want to read the (perhaps the best
covered) article about Porsche/LeMans GT1.
    And, there is more!  There is this article about Ferraris F50.....

Enjoy!
Erich Huang, 79 528i