[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Peanut Butter???

   Hope ya'll forgive me but I kind of skim the digests for technical stuff and
pass on the ancillary. Anyhow I caught a post about waxing (I have NEVER washed
my car) and something was mentioned about peanut butter removing hazing from
mouldings. This was on a car less than a year old! My question is what is he
talking
about? Is the moulding chrome or something similar?(polished alu.) I don't pay
much attention to the new cars as they don't interest me much, so I don't know
if they have chrome or not. There were a number of words used that I have no
idea what they mean't.
   What I'm trying to figuire out is if there's some product to use on the
polished
aluminum chrome strips of older cars that will get rid of the haze and make
em look new?