[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

K&N and water

Having not only seen three engines ruined one day by gulping water, but having
had to drag some of them back I can attest to the relevence of Barry's point.
I do however have to wonder how many on this list use their vehicles in such a
way as to become a problem. I suspect most of the people here would avoid 6"
of water, not disreguard anything less than 3-4'.
   The whole issue seems not worth the hassle here. If Barry thinks Jim is
ruining
engines and he isn't that's fine, time will tell, and whoever is wrong will
get the
bill. Jim seems happy with K&N and has used them for years, and if Barry is
unnecessarily restricting his engine, it's no skin off Jim's nose if he
lacks power,
matter of fact it may even be to his advantage.
   Either way, it's not worth the hostility here.

  My question! Jim, are you related to the infamous Joe Conforti? May do some
buisness if that's the case!:-)