[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASC+T driving In Pgh

 Joe Lappa asks about ASC+T in the Pgh area.  By all means, get it!!  I had a
1988 E30 & found it to be about the worst winter car I ever had.  Traded it
in on a 1994 E36 with ASC+T & found it to be about the best snow car I have
owned including some fairly heavy front wheel drive cars.  Last year I put
Blizzacks on the car & found it to be a great improvement.  I don"t believe
that you will be disappointed with the decision.  Last year I believe that I
was able to go about as well as the 4-wheel drive SUV's.  If you would like
to discuss the matter further, feel free to call me at (412) 285-6215.  Ilive
in Butler, just north of Pittsburgh.

On another matter, Scott Blazey, we enjoyed meeting you at O'fest. Drop me a
line when you get a chance.

Tim Silbaugh   TSilbaugh@domain.elided
1995 M3L
1994 325is