[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OBC lights

The display on my OBC in my '88 325is has gone out.  The LEDs are still
forming the numbers, but you have to put your face real close, which is
tough when driving, just ask the busload of Nuns I ran off the road.  I
know this has been covered, but does anyone have a procedure document
for changing the display bulb.  I have not attempted yet, but want tknow
how to remove the OBC display/control panel.  Please tell me I don't
have to remove the whole dash.  Any help, suggestions would be most
appreciated.  Thank you.
- --
Pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more.     |         St. Steve
                                --Tom Waits    |   sbellaire@domain.elided

It's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand.|    Shoes for Industry!