[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Dinan Throttle Body Installation Question

Can anyone tell me if there is anything tricky about installing a Dinan
throttle body on a '94 325i.  I would like to do it myself since it is
supposedly just a bolt-on replacement of the existing throttle body.
However, since I'm not the sort of person who normally performs work on his
own car, I thought I would ask you fellow digesters if there is ANYTHING
that I need to be cautious of when doing the installation.  Any and all
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!