[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Alternator Bushings

Christopher wrote:

>From: Luquette@domain.elided
>Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 20:35:29 -0400
>Subject: Alternator bushing size for E23 745i
>
>My 745i is in need of some replacement alternator bushings.  In most
>catalogs, there are two sizes of bushings, "Large" and "Small."  What do I
>need for my 1985 745i?  Large, small, or 1 of each?
>
>Christopher M Luquette
>1985 745i
>
>You need 2 large & 2 small bushings to "rebush" your alternator. You can
use the stock soft bushings OR you can upgrade to the Urethane HD bushings.
We sell as a "set" 4 per kit. $8.50 for std & $22 for Urethane HD.Hope this
helps.

 Rodd Sidney
Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://dealermarketing.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-203-2071