[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1988 BMW M5 for sale

M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5 M5

1988 E28 M5
Schwartz/Natural (black/tan)
All Records - no accidents
Beautiful near mint condition
Garaged or covered all it's life
Handbuilt at BMW Motorsport AG - One of only 1000+ imported
300 horsepower
$18,000

Maintenance:
- -----------
Mobil 1 synthetic, BG differential synthetic, BMW recommended transmission
fluids. All changed on schedule with oil @ 3k intervals.

Zymol wax system

Features:
- --------
5 speed close ratio transmission
ABS, 4 wheel disks, 16x7.5 BBS wheels
Fully adjustable power leather Recaro sport seats
	heated seats, power headrests
Power windows, mirrors
sunroof
On Board Computer
Cruise Control
A/C
complete BMW toolkit
Full BBS spare

Additions:
- ----------
Dinan Generation IV chip
lightweight aluminum front stress bar
Stereo system:
	Blaupunkt Cambridge detachface CD head unit
	Proton equalizer
	Alpine amp
	Soundstream amp
	Sony plates
	Wired for subwoofer
750iL thrust rod bushing upgrade
///M mats
Evolution 4 car cover

	If you are seriously in the market for an M car, this automobile
has been beautifully maintained and will not dissappoint. I spent six
months looking for this car and know what a find it is. Unfortunately,
a new addition to the family forces sale.

	Any questions, please feel free to e-mail or call me.

Filippo Morelli
bilge@domain.elided
Sterling, Va.
H:703-406-9314