[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Radar Detectors

     From: owner-bmw-digest
     Date: 8/30/96  08:13:32AM
     To: bmw-digest
     Subject: bmw-digest V5 #166

IMHO the Valentine if you are serious about needing one. It has the
lowest detectibility factor by radar detector detectors (very handy
in some areas of Canada),  detects and identifys locations of
multiple simultaneous radar sites, front, side, and back detection,
3 levels of logic, all radar bands and while nothing will protect
anyone from laser, the Valentine lets you know that you have been
targeted and that it is laser vs radar. Takes a little experience to
get familiar with it, however once its specific alerts are
understood your chances of being stopped are as low as possible
short of using stealth technology. At times one may question if the
thing is operating properly as it can give warnings at great
distance. I have become a true believer in the Valentine. It has
never let me down. So if you want the top dog, bite the bullet and
pay the price.. they are pricy.. mine has paid for itself so many
times over I no longer count. It is a little over 2 yrs old. Most
use in Alaska, Canada and Washington. Put everything else I used to
shame.

Bob Dillon
'91 325iX