[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dinan/Noble chip prices <misc>

I had the same experience purchasing an AutoThority chip from either
AutoThority or Noble.  I went ahead and bit the bullet and paid more by
ordering direct from AutoThority as, when bought from AutoThority, rather
than Noble, the chip came with free consultation with the manufacturer AND a
good return/reprograming policy.  After several months, I returned the chip
and they reprogramed it (with different rev limit and for different cam and
octane fuel) at a nominal fee.  I wasn't sure this was an option with the
AutoThority chips purchased at a discount from Noble???  Did I pay too much?
 I don't know but I am happy.  Actually, the same thing happened 5 years ago
with a Dinan chip and Dinan later offered upgrades for $25 or so.  Do they do
this for their chips when Noble sells them?  I don't know.  As ususal/buyer
beware.  What looks like the best deal may not always be.  Don't follow my
footsteps as I usually find the worst deal.

I would suggest contacting Jim Conforti first to see what he offers.  Problem
is either he is very slow (>4 months) or I have offended him as he never
answers my e-mail.

Ken Partymiller