[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 front seats

My 88 E30 front seats need some help.  I have the standard
non-supportive seats and both of them lean to the center of the car,
the drivers more than the passengers.  There is a part in the drivers
seat behind the back cover broken at the weld, but the passenger seat
is intact.  Do these seats just bend (because of the girth of the
previous owner) or is there something to fix?  I've noticed other BMWs
with the same problem.  I'm really tempted to junk 'em and get some new
flofits, but I thought I might try to salvage them.  Anyone dealt with
this before??

Thanks,

Mike