[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW SA driving schools

I have heard that BMW SA runs several different driving programs.  I have
participated in the one day car control clinic several times.  I now find that
they have a high performance driving school that guarantees a minimum of 50
laps of Kyalami (South Africa's F1 track) in an M3. (I believe some of the day
is in 325s/328s)  I was wondering if anyone has done this (or any other)
school. Perhaps one of the SA digesters (Darren?) can give some info.  I will
be in SA later this year and am interested in doing one of these.  Also any
comments on which my wife might enjoy, she is not the car addict I am but is
open to learning more...

Thanks,
Brendon.
'96 M3
'93 MX-5

- --
Brendon Whateley                         email: brendon@domain.elided
TIBCO Inc. The Information Bus Company   Direct: (415) 846-5162
3165 Porter Drive                        Main: (415) 846-5000
Palo Alto, CA 94304                      Fax: (415) 846-5005
                              http://www.tibco.com