[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rim18" on E36

Dear lady and gentleman,
	I'm wondering that someone on the list use 18" alloy wheels on
their E36. If someone has an experience with the 18" alloy wheels, for
instance, driving technique, tire sizes, shock-strut replacement, spring
replacement, or any modification regarding of 18" wheels, please give me
a recommendation, I'll appreciate it.
	Thank you in advanced and you have a nice weekend.
- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36> Arctic Silver                            |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []