[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Rear Speaker Replacement

Has anybody mounted speakers under the rear seat (metal support panel)
of a E28 535is. I'm in the process of replacing the factory stereo and
would like to use the "bigger" sound of a 6x9 speaker for the rear but don't
want to deafen the rear passengers.

I used 6x9 under the seat of my 2002 years ago and this proved to be a
good placement and provided good baffling.

Othewrwise, any suggestions for what aftermarket speakers would be a good
replacement for the OEM plate speakers for the iS model would be appreciated.
Thse will be powered by a 2 channnel amp running off of a Blaupunkt Dallas
head unit.

TIA for any input,

Jonathan
'87 535is
'72 2002tii (Ceylon...restoration & 5 spd conversion underway)