[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 LT advice??

Hi all,

To make it short, I'm a BMW_Owner_Wanna_Be, to be specific
BMW_M3_Owner_Wanna_Be, not to mention Driver_Schools_Enthusiast_Wanna_Be!
Oh, and currently I'm a Miata_Owner_Be and Autocrosser_Be.. So, I ran into
this car, and I need some advice, should I? or shouldn't I?

1995 BMW M3 LW - 100 miles - never driven! (Still at dealer!)..
and the price is.. $36,000.

Does that sound good to you?! What should I look for? I read the specs on the
M3 LT in the BMW Enthusiast page, but I'm looking for people who actually
have it.  From what I heard I can forget about making it an everyday car
unless I change the tires.  I'm also curious to know what does it look like
from the inside compared to a regular M3.  Of course I won't install the
racing accesseries either. I'm also interested in knowing what you think
about the value of this car in the long run.  If I keep it in good shape,
will this be a collector's item of the future? like the restored 70's 3.0
CSL now?

Thanx a million
Lolla <lolla@domain.elided>