[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<Misc>BMW replacement cursors for Win95

For those with the spinning roundel screen saver (and the rest of you),
I've made replacement cursors for Win95 that some of you may like.  I've
kept in mind a number of themes that have appeared on the digest.

1.  Usual cursor is in motorsport colors (and for all below).
2.  The help select cursor is my menial tribute to Jim C. and the
improved drivability I've noticed with his chip.  The usual arrow and
question mark is replaced with the motorsports arrow and a CE light that
flashes the O2 sensor fault code.
3.  Working in background is a spinning wheel.
4.  Busy is a spinning roundel.
5  Finally, unavailable is replaced with a No Porsches symbol - best
wishes to PeeKay.

I HAVE NOT INCORPORATED THE CAPITAL LETTERS WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS THEME!!!!!

The file bmw_cursors.zip is located on my bits of E34 page:
http://www.yale.edu/~kgibble/bmw/cars.html.

Best,
Kurt Gibble E34 M50 5sp - going to LRP on Friday the 13th!