[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Recommendation needed @removing dings

>From: NGUYENT@domain.elided
>Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 09:00 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Recommendation needed @removing dings
>     Hi folks,
>     I have 2 small, but deep dings on my doors that need to be repaired.
>     I'm looking for recommendations for a good body shop (or on-site
>     repair) that will pull them out without repainting or drilling into
>     the doors.  I live a few miles north of Boston MA.

The largest national franchise dealing in this type of repair is Den
Wizard.  You can reach a local franchise holder by calling 1-800-DENT-WIZ.
This company prides itself on the training its operators get and each
technician must complete and pass a two month training program successfully
before being able to work for the franchise.  I have had success with the
local affiliate and would recommend the system.  Usual disclaimers apply.
YMMV

- -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021