[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

exhausted!

The '87 325is I recently purchased has a fairly new Sebring dual tip exhaust, I
believe
the system  goes from the cat back.
The problem is that it's really too damn loud, the cops hate this car, for
instance
I got pulled over one night by a State-T, he went around the car twice with his
flashlight after he took my license and reg,
He said that the exhaust is what brought his attention to me,  &  get this, the
reason why he stopped me was that I went over the white line at the last stop
sign I had stopped at!     No ticket, no warning,  last words were "Ok, have a
good night and I'd get that exhaust changed if I were you..."       Well since
then, every cop car that happens to be next to me always ends up behind me
scrutinizing the car.   I'm starting to feel harassed.       I still want a
free flow type of system, but not loud, a bit deep/throaty  but not
cop-attention-getting.     Any suggestions out there on replacing the Sebring?

Thanks!

Yiannis

/\/\schwartz '87 325is/\/\/\/\___