[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02>Rust, shocks and Max

I have some bad news, for me anyway. It turns out the front frame rails on
my new 72 tii have seem better days.  They have a couple of rust holes.
 What are my options to repair them?  I have a donor car I can cut them out
of our could I try to stop the rust and brace them with more metal?  Next
thing is shocks and struts, The pistons on the front strut feels over an
inch thick (Bilstiens?) and the rears are covered with black paint is there
anything I can look for to tell me what kind they are?  In the past couple
of days I have been calling all over the country looking for parts and help.
 When I called Maxamillion I got both.  I guy named Paul helped me with
everything, he even sent me faxes with drawings to show me the things I had
Questions with.  He even offered me a job.  I also want to thank everyone
for the help they have given me so far.

Jay Goddard
72 2002tii
76 2002