[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

97 M3 and 328???

Dear lady and gentleman,
	I just went to my local dealer this morning and talked with him.
My local dealer told me that the '97M3 will be arrived in September 1996
and there are 2 guys made order of it already. Therefore, I have a long
talk with him about 1997 model of BMW.
	I saw many information about the changing of 3 series and saw
its picture for a sedan model. However, based on my information, there
are nothing changes in 1997 and 1998 for 3-Series in the states because
the 1997 will be arrived only in Europe.
	My local dealer told me that there are some changes for 328 and
M3 but he knows nothing about 318(i, is and ti). Still, he knows nothing
about how's changes of them. If someone on the list got an information
for the 1997 in the states please tell me the true because I might go to
328 for more power soon.
	Thank you in advanced.
- --
CyberPOP.,,,                                       \|/
| '96 318is-ASC+T <E36> Arctic Silver                            |
| c641625@domain.elided | http://www.missouri.edu/~c641625 |
                                                    []    []