[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Radio, loosing mind.

Dear friends,
                Well I decided to clean the cables on my battery and I knew
when I did that I would have to enter the code on the radio, no big deal.
Well I bought the car used and I went through the papers for the car and I
have two numbers that I think might be the code.  How are they marked on the
papers from BMW?  Then How do I enter the code on the radio, (1986 325e) I
just use the bottom row of keys right, or is there another way to enter this
code.  I looked through the radio book and it was of NO help.

                        TIA!!!

                                Matt
                                McDowell@domain.elided