[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chain Letter SCAM

>Turn a measly $5 into $50,000!
>
> Taking 5 minutes to read this text may be one of the best decisions you
> ever made. I could make $50 000 within 4 weeks for an investment of only $5.
> I thought it was a huge joke! I spoke to my friends about it
> and they thought likewise. But after three days of desperate struggle
> I decided I had nothing to lose

Please keep TRASH ala your Chain Letter Bullshit OFF the BMW Digest. Put it
on other newsgroups for MORONS where there all kinds of UNSUSPECTING IDIOTS
waiting to be taken as "SUCKERS". Putting "CRAP" like this on the BMW Digest
is a GREAT way toget BANNED................Nuff said HAVE A NICE DAY!
Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://dealermarketing.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-203-2071