[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pagid Brake Pads

John writes:.......

>One last question, the pads I used are Pagid from Germany which Bavarian
>Autosport represented as OEM for my car.  Just one day has brought back
>memories of those days...my wheels are already a dingy grey.  Are these
>the same as a stock pad?  I usually only see references to Cool Carbons
>or Ferodo's or Repco Metalmasters...so, what's the consensus on Pagid?
>TIA
>- --
>john
>'87  325 137k (Dinan Chip, Racing Dynamics springs/Billstein shocks)
>'94  318i 19k

Pagid Pads are GREAT ......... if........... you like Brake Dust ALL over
your wheels. I'm surprised Bavarian sold those OVERPRICED BrakeDusters to
you. I took those off my 745i Turbo 2 years ago & put on a set of
"FRICTION-TECH" Semi Metallics. They're still on the car & I do NOT have to
clean my wheels every week or subject my brake system to overheating with
KleenWheels.

 We have been selling these for the last 2 years since then & I have gotten
only ONE complaint for Dust or Noise out of over 1000 sets sold.$27.95 Front
& $22.95 Rear. Bet you paid the total of both F & R for just the fronts of
the Pagids. Come visit our EverGrowing 25 Page BMW Parts Web-Site listed
below. Click on "Product Catalog" then "GO TO" FRICTION-TECH Brakes. Send
those DUST-BUSTERS back & get some FT's. You'll be glad you did!  Rodd Sidney
Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://dealermarketing.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-203-2071