[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> Parts/Tires Needed

I need a couple of things and I would much rather send my money to you folks
than the dealer:

1.)  Front Apron 1986 325e (E-30). This is the black plastic skirt that is
mounted onto the air dam lip just aft of the fog lamps.  Has the mount hole
for the temp sensor.  Possum took the original one out on the road one dark
night. This part from the '84/'85 E 30 will NOT work.  Experience has already
proven that. Best retail price so far:  Rodd Sidney at $180+ 3 weeks ship time
from the fatherland.  Dealer?  >$200.

2.)  TRX's 220/55/390 for the new 6. Need to find some reasonable tires until
I can find the wheels and tires for the permanent replacement.  Can use either
two or four at a reasonable cost and with reasonable tread depth left.  My TRX
wheels are good so tires only please.  Of course, I will pay shipping.

  As an aside, I will pick Henri Baccouche up at the a/p today and we will go
to look at the 535iS that he may well buy.  A risk and an adventure, but
without risk and adventure, life is a little plain.  Details as they arise.

TIA

Bob Duckworth